久久精品国产精品亚洲色婷婷,亚洲色婷婷综合久久一区,色香阁综合无码国产在线

<em id="oexov"><acronym id="oexov"><u id="oexov"></u></acronym></em>
<em id="oexov"></em>

<strong id="oexov"></strong>
<th id="oexov"></th>
  • <tbody id="oexov"><noscript id="oexov"></noscript></tbody>

    <progress id="oexov"></progress>

  • <dd id="oexov"></dd>

    <th id="oexov"></th>
    <dd id="oexov"></dd>
    上班沖刺英語

    環球商務英語100句

    明日東方科技有限公司   發布時間:2012-03-02

    來源:中國教育在線
     
    1. It‘s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you……
     
      我們很久不見了。
     
      2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.長時間地搭乘飛機您一定累了,今天就請好好休息吧。。
     
      3. Since it is hot today, I‘m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天氣這么熱,我覺得結束工作后喝一杯啤酒將會特別爽快。
     
      4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.沒有一樣事情能夠像足球那樣讓我入迷。
     
      5. I must admit I don‘t take a great deal of interest in cooking.我得承認,我的承認我對烹調一點不感興趣。
     
      6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看 不失為一個好方法。
     
      7. What sort of work do you do at X?
     
      您擔任什么職務?
     
      8. It‘s really very kind of you to come to see me off.您能來送行真是太好了。
     
      9. I‘ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我們下一次的會面。
     
      10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.謝謝您的邀請,但正好我明天出差。
     
      11. Can you give me a price list with specifications?
     
      能否給我一份有規格說明的價目單呢?
     
      12. The price depends on quantity.價格依數量而定。
     
      13. Can you offer a quantity discount?
     
      大量采購有折扣嗎?
     
      14. what would happen to the price if we doubled the order?
     
      如果訂貨量加倍的話,價錢怎么算?
     
      15. If you order in large quantity I think a discount would be possible.若是惠于大量采購,本公司尚可酌情降低價格。
     
      16. I can‘t say offhand exactly how much.我不能立即告訴您多少錢。
     
      17. Raw material prices have risen, so we can‘t sell our product at that price.原料漲價了,這樣的價錢沒辦法賣。
     
      18. We‘re selling at cost already.我們已經是按成本價賣了。
     
      19. To start business, I‘ll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction, if you agree.為了做成生意,如果您同意的話,我試著說服他們接受3.5%的降價。
     
      20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price.這個價格還不包含運費和保險費。
     
      21. This price is F.O.B. New York.這是紐約離岸價。
     
      22. Can we meet each other halfway?
     
      我們能折中一下嗎?
     
      23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.我們急于了解你方關于支付傭金的慣例。
     
      24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.如果是這樣的話,我們可以考慮給你8%的傭金。
     
      25. Don‘t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.不要從貨物的價值中扣除傭金。
     
      26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.我建議在你方第一次報的到岸價的基礎上降價4%.
     
      27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.如果你們能接受付款交單或承兌交單,這會對我們有很大幫助。
     
      28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?
     
      仍然沿用我們以前的付款方式,也就是說已不可撤銷的報兌信用證怎么樣?
     
      29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.由于我們需要向設備的生產廠家去付預付款,因此我們不得不要求你方開具即期付款信用證。
     
      30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?
     
      首批貨可不可以押三個月再收款?
     
      31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.我們通常只接受不可撤銷的信用證,憑裝運單據付款。
     
      32. Traveler‘s check need countersigning.旅行支票要復簽。
     
      33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.外觀引人注目的包裝肯定大大有利于促銷。
     
      34. Each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can‘t be spoiled by dampness or rain.每個紙箱都有內襯防水紙,因而不會被潮濕和雨水侵蝕。
     
      35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?
     
      我認為內包裝還行。那么外包裝怎么樣?
     
      36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.堅固的木箱和箱內嚴密的填充可防止木箱受震、開裂。
     
      37. We want deliveries on time, not excuses我們需要的是按時交貨,而不是借口。
     
      38. I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel had an accident.對于貨物的遲交我深表歉意,原因在于運輸船舶出了事故。
     
      39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?
     
      你們收到前一批貨的提貨單了沒有?
     
      40. Your quotation is on C.I.F. basis. What risks are you usually covered against?
     
      你報的是到岸價,那么通常情況下你方對什么風險進行投
     
      41. Another thing, you‘ll please cover W.P.A. and War Risk, which are the general clauses of marine insurance, won’t you?
     
      另外,請你方保水漬險和戰爭險,行嗎?這些是海運保險的一般條款。
     
      42. Another thing, I‘d like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.另外,我希望按這皮貨發票金額的130%來投保。
     
      43. Therefore I regret very much we can‘t bear you to file a claim on us.因此,我非常抱歉我們不能接受你方的索賠。
     
      44. We‘re filing a claim with our insurance company.我們正向保險公司提出賠償要求。
     
      45. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.草案擬好后,我們就可以處理細節了。
     
      46. I‘m afraid you can’t get a refund, but you can pick and choose still you find the most satisfying goods.很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑選更換,知道您滿意。
     
      47. Now show me your receipt and let me check it.給我收據核對一下。
     
      48. I‘d like to show you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.我帶您到展示中心觀看我們的產品。
     
      49. Do you have any printed material on this product?
     
      由關于這種產品的說明書嗎?
     
      50. I‘m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we‘ll make a sample discount of twenty percent.很抱歉,我們不贈送樣品,不過樣品可以打八折出售。
     
      51. You‘ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.看看工廠,你就會比較了解我們的產品。
     
      52. We check each component before we install it.每個組件在裝配前都要經過檢驗。
     
      53. Our rejection rate is less than two percent.不良率不到2%.
     
      54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.我們一直用心于提高質量上。
     
      55. We have some questions about after-sale services.我們對售后服務有幾點疑問。
     
      56. The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Within the warranty periods, all repairs are free.重要的機器有三年保修期,在保修期間,所有的維修都是免費的。
     
      57. I‘d like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.我想談談有關獨家代理權一事的合同。
     
      58. What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?
     
      你們能完成的年銷售額總量是多少?
     
      59. I‘m thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.我考慮在下列條件下指定你們作為我們住澳大利亞的獨家代理。
     
      60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future.今后,我想每月收到你一份詳細的現時市場行情報告。
     
     61. We are experienced in marketing products similar to yours and quite familiar with customers‘ need.我們在銷售類似你們的產品方面很有經驗,很熟悉顧客的需求。
     
      62. We have good connections with all the leading importers and wholesalers in our country.我們與我國所有的主要進口商、批發商有著密切的聯系。
     
      63. You are driving a hard bargain.你固執己見,不肯讓步。
     
      64. Very often in a campaign, two or more media are used together.一般情況下,在廣告宣傳過程中,常常是兩種或更多的媒體一起使用。
     
      65. We should get to know who are the audience for the selected advertising media.我們應該了解對于(我們)選定的廣告媒介哪些人是真正的聽眾。
     
      66. We approach the retailers directly, without any middleman.我們直接和零售商打交道,不經過任何中間人。
     
      67. Before fixing our prices, we have to know what your service charges will be.在我們定價之前,我們的了解你們將收取多少服務費用。
     
      68. My biggest concern now is business promotion. Can you give me some tips?
     
      我最關心的是產品的促銷。你有什么建議嗎?
     
      69. Would you like to leave a message for Mr. Smith?
     
      您想給史密斯先生留個口信嗎?
     
      70. I‘m sorry, Mr. Smith is speaking on another line. Will you wait?
     
      抱歉,史密斯先生正在接另一個電話。
     
      71. Well, if you leave your name and number, I‘ll tell him to call you back when he is free.那么,您留下您的姓名和電話號碼,我會告訴他讓他有空時給您回電話。
     
      72. I‘ll get in touch with him and call you back later.我會與他聯系,過一會兒給您回電話。
     
      71.He is not available now.她現在不在。
     
      72. Please tell me how to format a floppy disk. I use Windows 98.請告訴我如何把磁盤格式化。我使用的是視窗98操作系統。
     
      73.If you install more memory, you can use it fairly well.如果增加內存的話,你的電腦就還可以用。
     
      74.E-mail seems to have reformed the organization of companies.電子郵件似乎已經改變了公司的組織形式。
     
      75.Since opened our homepage one week ago, our access number has grown to over one thousand.自一星期前我們有了自己的網頁以來,上去瀏覽的人數已經超過1000人了。
     
      76. The most remarkable difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”, that is, it allows two-way communication.互聯網和電視、錄影帶最明顯的不同在于它是“互動的”,也就是說它允許雙向溝通。
     
      77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increase more and more.為了從事SOHO而辭去在公司的工作的人數應該會越來越多。
     
      78. We have pleasure insending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.所寄我方目錄,提供了各類產品的詳細情況。
     
      79. We have large quantity of …。 in stock.我方可大量供應……現貨。
     
      80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed, irrevocable, divisible and transferable L/C without recourse for the full amount.付款方式為保兌的、不可撤銷的、可分割的、可轉讓的、無權追索的全部金額即期信用證支付。
     
    81.We cannot accept L/C available by draft at 30 days‘ sight.我方不能接受見票30天后信用證方式付款。
     
      82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.所定貨物的品質必須與我方樣品完全一致。
     
      83.I made a reservation. This is the confirmation slip.我預定了,這是預定確認書。
     
      84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?
     
      單人間包括早餐在內收費是多少?
     
      85. Could I pay with traveler‘s checks?
     
      我可以用旅行支票支付嗎?
     
      86. I‘d like to reserve a seat on Flight number GJ2 to Beijing.我想預定飛往北京的航班號為GJ2的一張機票。
     
      87. Id like to change/reconfirm my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.我想更改/在確認一下我預定的本月16日機號為AR880的航班。
     
      88. we expect payment in advance on first orders.第一次訂購我們希望預付貨款。
     
      89. Please pay us within sixty days from the invoice date.請從發票開票日算起,60天內付款。
     
      90. This order shall be packed in cartons with polyethylene tops.這批貨的包裝是用頂部帶有聚乙烯的紙箱。
     
      91. Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.包裝費中1美元是包裝桶的費用,該項費用再還桶時可退回。
     
      92. The insurance covers All Risks at 110 percent of the invoice value.按發票面值的110%投保一切風險。
     
      93.And the extra premium involved will be for your account由此所產生的額外保險費應由你方支付。
     
      94.We‘re going to have to put your account on C.O.D.今后我們不得不將您的戶頭改為C.O.D.(交貨付款)
     
      95.We can quote you either C.I.F. or CFR plus commission, if you prefer.如果你愿意的話,我們可以在C.I.F. (運費、保險費在內價)或C.F.R.(運費在內價)的基礎上,加上傭金給你報價。
     
      96.Could you agree to payment by D/A? This is a sample order.您能否同意通過承兌交單的方式付款?這是訂單樣品。
     
      97.As you know, it doesn‘t pay to open an L/C with a bank for such a small amount.你是知道的,為了這么一小筆錢開一個信用證賬戶并不值得。
     
      98.We have an easy-payment plan. One-third down, and the balance in six months.我們有分期付款的方法。首期付三分之一,其余的分6個月付。
     
      99.It‘s just a formality but for hire-purchase, we usually require references.按照手續,記賬購貨我們通常是需要擔保的。
     
      100.Drafts drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before July 20, 2001. after which this credit expires.依此信用證開的匯票必須在2001年7月20日前在中國議付,過期無效。
     
    久久精品国产精品亚洲色婷婷,亚洲色婷婷综合久久一区,色香阁综合无码国产在线